Problem Posting Through AOL

I've been trying to post on this list for several months through my AOL
account, but my messages are being returned with the following:

<<Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

I receive all e mails sent by others on the list.

Has anybody else experienced this? I know of one member posting the same
error message the other day.

Can someone explain. Shafat maybe?

Obviously I'm using my Juno account to post this message.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA