[no subject]

In a message dated 11/10/2000 1:03:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
seaonc2(--nospam--at)hotmail.com writes:

<< You can only post a message from the email address that you used when you
subscribed to the list.  If you have two email accounts, you can only send
to the list from the email you entered to joint the list... if you use your
second account, your message will not be delivered.

Russell Berkowitz
Forell / Elsesser Engineers >>

I never changed my email account. The only reason I used the Juno account
was to be able to post to the list under a different email address(
subscribed separately) and not the one I am having problem with.

I used to be able to post with my sdgse(--nospam--at)aol.com. I still receive the posts
from other list members, but I cannot get my posts delivered to seaint,
using the same sdgse(--nospam--at)aol.com subscription name. Although, I just sent a
blank email and it did go through. So, I don't know what the heck is going
on.

P.S. I sent this through my AOL acount, but it did not go through. So, I'm
resending it with my Juno acount.