RE: construction Drawings

Ghassem:

I agree that plans should be more "static" but past experience has taught
me otherwise.  In this day and age of "fast-track" projects, many aspects
of the plans can change.  I have worked on projects where I have had to
"adjust" framing for "core" areas (where elevators and mechanical shafts
are located) three or four times.  Any project that is architecturally
intensive involves an excellent chance of requiring multiple changes to
the framing plans.

My ultimate point is that there is a lot of little "tick-tack" stuff that
does not need to waste the time of an engineer that is likely being paid
more than a drafter.

Scott