RE: welding nuts

Huck International Incorporated makes a product called "TBB", twist-off
blind bolts for direct one to one substitution for A325 bolts.  There was an
article on them in the February, 1994 issue of Modern Steel Construction.  I
have also seen them advertised in that publication, but I could not find an
ad when I looked for one.  I don't have an address for them.  They can be
installed without having access to the inside of the HSS section.