Re: Vortex Shedding

Ghassem:

Most of the articles I have date back to the 60's. The articles are
specifically for steel stacks, although I imagine that slender towers
and vertical vessels might have similar problems and analysis
procedures.  I would think that there must be more recent information
out there. Most of the articles that I have are from ASCE or ASME.  I
would suggest a search of those databases.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.