RE: loader surcharge at top of retaining wall

I designed a push wall a few years ago using F=Ma, assuming a 10 MPH speed
and a 0.25-second deceleration rate. The effective force came out to be 1.83
times the loaded weight, so I used 2.0 times the loaded weight for design at
a 4-ft height. I also assumed a lower loading at a 12-ft height (with bucket
raised) based on 0.8 times the loaded weight (assuming a 0.8 friction factor
for tires on concrete and loader pushing against the wall with no added
impact).