Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Building Architectural Examination[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Building Architectural Examination
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:33:58 -0600
Title: RE: Building Architectural Examination
I believe that he was referring to the new Building Architectural Engineering (BAE) Exam. The following excerpt from my 09/20/00 post should answer his question:
"The BAE Exam is currently being developed by NCEES, and is on schedule to be given for the first time in the Spring of 2002. The sponsoring organization for this exam is AEI (ASCE's Architectural Engineering Institute). This is an eight hour "Principles & Practice" exam. It is anticipated that it will become the preferred exam for all AE graduates, who currently must choose between the CE, ME, EE, or SE-I exams."
It is up to each state to determine if they will give this exam when it becomes available. Although California certainly produces some fine AE graduates, I unable to guess what the PE Board in CA might decide.
Stan Caldwell, P.E.
Geographical Election Results:
Bush: 2434 Counties, 2427K Sq. Miles
Gore: 677 Counties, 580K Sq. Miles
From: Ralph Benson [mailto:BensonRD(--nospam--at)c-b.com]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: Building Architectural Examination
Are you asking about the Architectural Engineering Exam or the
Building Design section of the Architectural Record Exam?
Carter and Burgess, Inc.
>>> fmtehrani(--nospam--at)yahoo.com 11/13/00 10:28:52 AM >>>
I had a request for information about the Building
Architectural examination. Does anybody have any
information about this exam and specifically if it is
going to be offered in California by NCEES?
Fariborz Tehrani, Phone: (310)509-8826
Civil Engineer Fax: (530)481-9532
BSCE, MSCE, PE Voice Mail: (877)743-6206
- Prev by Subject: Re: Building Architectural Examination
- Next by Subject: RE: Building Architectural Examination
- Previous by thread: Re: Building Architectural Examination
- Next by thread: RE: Building Architectural Examination