Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: welding nuts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: welding nuts
- From: Ken Peoples <lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:36:54 -0800 (PST)
Charlie, The ends of the tubes need to be sealed because of dust concerns so after the nuts are welded to the inside of the tube, a 3/16" plate is welded to the end. I will look for Harold's earlier post and I met with a Lindapter rep this morning regarding hollo-bolts. Thanks for your help. Ken ===== Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.Lehigh Valley Technical Associates2102 Main St. Suite 200Northampton, PA 18067ph: 610-262-6345fax: 610-262-8188email: lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Calendar - Get organized for the holidays! http://calendar.yahoo.com/
- Prev by Subject: RE: welding nuts
- Next by Subject: Welding Run-Off Tabs...
- Previous by thread: RE: welding nuts
- Next by thread: test