Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
STAAD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: STAAD
- From: "E.B.Davison, P.Eng." <rndeng(--nospam--at)planet.eon.net>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:52:15 -0700
I used STAAD from 1997 until three months ago when I needed some product support. Even though the program was not user friendly nor entirely reliable (design), I persisted because of its SPSTRESS based analysis engine. I received NO support and was basically ignored. The best they could do was offer me upgrades from 22W to 2000 or Pro for $$$$. Then they expressed wilingness to help after the purchase. End result, I went exploring and found RISA 3D and Enercalc have used them for a number of projects and would recommend RISA to anyone looking for a solid easy to use structural analysis/design program.
RND Engineering (1997) Ltd.
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2M9
- Prev by Subject: Re: STAAD
- Next by Subject: RE: STAAD
- Previous by thread: Re: STAAD
- Next by thread: RE: STAAD