A structural engineering journal

My dear fellow structural engineers,

Let us thank Seaint, which is providing us a very good forum for technical discussions. There are also very good journals, that enrich our technical knowledge to the state-of-the-art levels, in analysis, design and construction of structures. There are excellent journals, though they are not very popular. One such journal, I have come across, is the "Journal of Structural Engineering" (different from ASCE's), published by the Structural Engineering Research Centre, Madras. It is of very good standard and is reasonably priced. I thought sharing of this information about a technically rich journal, helps our structural engineers to enrich our knowledge and make our discussions more meaningful. If you are interested to know more about this journal, please contact shelterprom(--nospam--at)hotmail.com

With the best technical regards,
BHAGAVAN