From: JohnOttCE(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:JohnOttCE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 8:50 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Steel trusses

I have a building structure that is being designed with an open steel
structure. The requirements are that steel open web trusses be used. The
spans are up to sixty feet (60') long.

I would like to receive recommendations as to what manufacturers to contact.
If any of you have such information please let me know. I appreciate
whatever
help you can give.

John Ott