Re: Seismic Evaluation of Existing Buildings

Try FEMA 310-January 1998

Clara

"Adranly, Samar" <ADRANLY(--nospam--at)eichleay.com> on 11/15/2000 01:05:23 PM

 To:      "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

 cc:      (bcc: Clara P. Lau/EQE)

 Subject: Seismic Evaluation of Existing Buildings

I'm looking for up-to-date standards (guidelines) for the Seismic Evaluation
of Existing Buildings.  I have ATC-14 (1987) and FEMA-178 (1992).  I've
researched both the ATC and FEMA Websites and both show the publications I
have as being the latest.

What are other structural engineers using?  Any help in this area would be
greatly appreciated.

Samar H. Adranly