From: Adranly, Samar [mailto:ADRANLY(--nospam--at)eichleay.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 3:05 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Seismic Evaluation of Existing Buildings

I'm looking for up-to-date standards (guidelines) for the Seismic Evaluation
of Existing Buildings.  I have ATC-14 (1987) and FEMA-178 (1992).  I've
researched both the ATC and FEMA Websites and both show the publications I
have as being the latest.

What are other structural engineers using?  Any help in this area would be
greatly appreciated.

Samar H. Adranly