Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Static and Dynamic Nonlinear Analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Static and Dynamic Nonlinear Analysis
- From: GORTAIRE ERAZO PAUL ALFONSO <PAGORTAIRE(--nospam--at)puceuio.puce.edu.ec>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:15:45 -0500
I would like to know how I can to control a concrete building using Sap2000 in Static and Dynamic Nonlinear Analysis in a summarized form. I ran both Static and Dynamic Analysis and I found the pushover and demand spectrum curves (static), and I imputed the El Centro accelerogram, NLLink element (Isolator2) (dynamic). Thank you very much.and excuseme my English. Very Truly yours. Paul Gortaire S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Stair Ledger
- Next by Subject: Static and Dynamic Nonlinear Analysis SAP2000
- Previous by thread: Re: Seismic Evaluation of Existing Buildings
- Next by thread: RE: Filigree Wideslab