Re: STAADPro, STAAD etc

I apologize to those who work for STAAD for my earlier comment, I was just
quoting what I read in the Structural Engineers of Oregon newsletter.  I
understand that the comment I made will be retracted.  Maybe this is the
opportunity for those watching who right STAAD to comment and reassure us
of their product and their intentions.

Once again I apologize

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.