Subject: A structural engineering journal
Author:  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at Internet
Date:    11/15/2000 7:19 AM

My dear fellow structural engineers,

Let us thank Seaint, which is providing us a very good forum for technical
discussions. There are also very good journals, that enrich our technical
knowledge to the state-of-the-art levels, in analysis, design and construction
of structures. There are excellent journals, though they are not very popular.
One such journal, I have come across, is the "Journal of Structural Engineering"
(different from ASCE's), published by the Structural Engineering Research
Centre, Madras. It is of very good standard and is reasonably priced. I thought
sharing of this information about a technically rich journal, helps our
structural engineers to enrich our knowledge and make our discussions more
meaningful. If you are interested to know more about this journal, please
contact shelterprom(--nospam--at)hotmail.com

With the best technical regards,
BHAGAVAN
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 face="Comic Sans MS" size=4>My dear fellow structural
engineers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT size=4><FONT color=#000080>Let us thank
Seaint, which is providing us a very good forum for technical discussions. There

are also very good journals, that enrich our technical knowledge to the
state-of-the-art levels, in analysis, design and construction of structures.
There are&nbsp;excellent journals, though they are not very popular. One such
journal, I have come across, is the "Journal of Structural Engineering"
(different from ASCE's),&nbsp;published by the Structural Engineering Research
Centre, Madras. It is of very good standard and&nbsp;is reasonably priced. I
thought sharing of this information about a technically rich journal, helps our
structural engineers to enrich&nbsp;our knowledge and make our discussions more
meaningful. If you are interested to know more about this journal, please
contact </FONT><A
href="mailto:shelterprom(--nospam--at)hotmail.com">shelterprom(--nospam--at)hotmail.com</A>
</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff00ff face="Comic Sans MS" size=4>With the best technical
regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff00ff face="Comic Sans MS"
size=4>BHAGAVAN</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>