RE: Engineering related seminar/conv./conf. info

Larry et al:

The ICBO Los Angeles Basin Chapter Website has engineering-related
calendars,

for Seminars go to  www.icbolabc.org/seminars.htm

and for events/ conventions/ conferences go to www.icbolabc.org/events.htm

Rick Becker, PE
Secretary/ Webmaster ICBO-LABC

P.S.  If you have engineering events you would like to post on our website,
please contact me at
rbecker(--nospam--at)ci.burbank.ca.us

Subject: RE: ICBO seminar 11/15

>Does anyone know what seminar is this in Pasadena today? I searched all
ICBO
data base on today's seminar and found nothing. Thanks

>It would be nice if the list server can provide calendars for engineering
related seminar/convention/conference information, I think that will for
sure generate lots of traffic and exposure.