Static and Dynamic Nonlinear Analysis SAP2000

I would like to know how I can to control a concrete building using Sap2000
in Static and Dynamic Nonlinear Analysis in a summarized form.
I ran both Static and Dynamic Analysis and I found the pushover and demand
spectrum curves (static), and I imputed the El Centro accelerogram, NLLink
element (Isolator2) (dynamic).

Thank you very much.and excuse my English.

Very Truly yours.
Paul Gortaire