Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: A structural engineering journal[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: A structural engineering journal
- From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:03:11 -0800
I believe that the ASCE Structural Journal has for at least 25 yrs. been almost entirely a vehicle for PhDs and academics to get published. It is of almost no value to us practicing engineers. It would be a welcome change to have say half of the Journal contain articles of use to us.. Stan Scholl, P. E., FASCE Laguna Beach, CA ________________________________________________________________ YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers FREE Internet Access! Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
- Prev by Subject: Re: A structural engineering journal
- Next by Subject: RE: A structural engineering journal
- Previous by thread: Re: A structural engineering journal
- Next by thread: RE: A structural engineering journal