Floor Plate Fire Rating

I'm presently designing a three story structure in which the 2nd and 3rd
floor framing consists of 1/2" steel plate deck(no concrete fill) over wide
flange beam. Due to 3rd floor residential occupancy and the 2nd floor
business occupancy, a two hour fire rated separation is required. All floors
are wet pipe sprinklered. Is anyone aware of a previously tested similar
floor assembly(UL, etc.) which would provide the required rating? If
spray-on fire proofing is the only option, then so be it. We were trying to
avoid the additional cost if possible.

TIA,
Charlie Canitz

P.S. - I apologize to the list if this message was previously received. My
home AOL E-Mail didn't indicate an error in sending nor did it show up on
the list so I assumed it was never received.