Re: A structural engineering journal

It is as if the ASCE journal is only for Ph.D and academics. May be they are
the ones who are sending articles to get published. Have practicing
engineers been sending articles of interest to all other engineers. If you
are a member of ASCE, you make the journal work for you.

--
Raghu S. Pendyala, Ph.D
Pendyala Consulting Civil and Structural Engineers