Referal

I am looking for a Structural Engineer in Southern California who does a
fair amount of residential construction.  A friend wants a structural
evaluation of a house in Newport Beach that they already own.

If you are interested or you know somebody who has a good reputation and
might be interested please contact me privately at
markkgilligan(--nospam--at)compuserve.com.

Mark Gilligan