Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Plotter[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Plotter
- From: "Jones, Mark A (Battle Creek)" <Mark.A.Jones(--nospam--at)jacobs.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:02:58 -0800
We are having good luck with our Oce' plotter. It is mono and uses laser technology. We get E size plots in about 45 sec. It's not cheap though. Mark Jones Jacobs Engineering -----Original Message----- From: James Lin [mailto:se3949(--nospam--at)yahoo.com] We have a color plotter (HP450C) but that is too slow in plotting (5+ minutes per 24x36 sheet). Can anyone recommend a faster (1- minute per sheet)ink jet plotter (mono)? James Lin IDS, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Plotter
- Next by Subject: Plywood Shear Wall Deflection
- Previous by thread: RE: Plotter
- Next by thread: Referal