From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 11:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: A structural engineering journal

James Fulton wrote:

>>ASCE's Journal for Structural Engineering has practically nothing that is
useful by the practicing structural engineer, unlike ACI's Concrete
International and AISC's Modern Steel Construction or even their Engineering

Journal. The most useful and informative ASCE Journal is Performance of
Constructed Facilities, in my opinion.<<

Enthusiastically Concur!

If I could have only one journal, the Performance of Constructed Facilities
is the one that I would have!

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona