Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: A structural engineering journal[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: A structural engineering journal
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:52:51 -0600
Title: RE: A structural engineering journal
> I suggest that if the editors of the ASCE Structural Journal wish to
> make the publication useful to practicing engineers that they reserve
> half of it for articles of interest and for practicing engineers to
> submit to.
ASCE's "Journal of Architectural Engineering" has always done this. One-half of every issue is the "Practitioner's Forum", which is reserved for practical papers submitted by building design professionals. This section has different and easier publishing guidelines than the rest of the journal.
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
- Prev by Subject: RE: A structural engineering journal
- Next by Subject: Structural Magazine Onlin
- Previous by thread: RE: A structural engineering journal
- Next by thread: Steel trusses