Re:Volunteer for Haiti Church?

Is there anyone who would like to help do lateral analysis on a 3 story
church in Haiti? It is being designed by a team of volunteer architects
and engineers from various states in the U.S. The structural team at
present consists of an experienced structural engineer from Maine and me.
He is not framiliar with seismic loadings and I am not that experienced
with multi-story concrete structures. The walls and floors are
poured-in-place concete. The sub-structure will be caissons.

You can reply to me at sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com

Stan Scholl, P.E., FASCE
Laguna Beach, CA
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.