Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re:Volunteer for Haiti Church?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re:Volunteer for Haiti Church?
- From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 06:25:35 -0800
Is there anyone who would like to help do lateral analysis on a 3 story church in Haiti? It is being designed by a team of volunteer architects and engineers from various states in the U.S. The structural team at present consists of an experienced structural engineer from Maine and me. He is not framiliar with seismic loadings and I am not that experienced with multi-story concrete structures. The walls and floors are poured-in-place concete. The sub-structure will be caissons. You can reply to me at sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com Stan Scholl, P.E., FASCE Laguna Beach, CA ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
- Prev by Subject: Virus sent on Dec 25
- Next by Subject: Vortex Shedding
- Previous by thread: Online Professional Development Hours
- Next by thread: Flow drilling or Blind Bolting with HSS