FEMA 350 B.U.E.P. Questions

I have a few questions to anyone who has worked through this design
methodology.

Re: Eqn 3-19, p. 3-45

Is F-sub-v from ASD or LRFD? For example, for A-325 bolts, I believe F-sub-v
is 48 ksi and not 21 ksi. Is this correct, or is it something else
altogether?

Re: Eqn 3-20, p. 3-46

What is p-sub-t? I cannot find this term defined.

Re: Eqn 3-23, p. 3-46

The only place I find the term "c" is in the RBS design methodology, but it
doesn't make sense in this case. Is there another definition somewhere?

TIA,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)