Re: Beam Analysis

I simply asked the nice folks at Anthony Forest Products
(http://www.anthonyforest.com/) to send me their version of SIZER(TM), which is
part of the AF&PA/AWC WoodWorks 97 package. It has pretty much all the generic
wood design capabilities you might need.

Writing your own spreadsheet might be a good way to get up to speed on the
design procedures, but if speed is what you need, check with the website listed.