RE: Flow drilling or Blind Bolting with HSS

I have recently done a comparison between the Hollo-Bolt and an A325 bolt
for someone else in the USA. You have to bear in mind that the O/D of the
sleeve of the HB has to be compared with a bolt of similar diameter. The
comparison is between it and the closest A325 bolt diameter. That is why the
comparsion links an M10 Hollo-Bolt with a 5/8" bolt etc. I hope you find the
information useful.
I cannot understand why you have not been contacted by Lindapter in Ann
Arbor. I will get Ed Stollenwerk to e-mail you and arrange for a catalogue
to be sent.

 <<...>>