Re: Flow drilling or Blind Bolting with HSS

I have some experience with "Blind Bolting".  A domestic manufacturer of fasterner systems for the airline, railroad, and tractor truck manufacturing industry has a structural fastener designed specificaly for this connection. The name of the company is HUCK. They are a Thiokol company.  Their world headquaters are in Irvine, CA. and can be reached at (714) 855-9000.

If you would like me to fax you some information let me know.

sincerely,

Neal Root, P.E.