Re: Out of Plumb Residence need help on fix.

Marlou
you should consider jacking up the existing house, but most importantly,
need to mitigate the soil stability of the site.  One word of caution, is
when jacking is considered, the owner should be aware that other cracking
could occur in finish materials such as stucco or drywall.  The jacks
layout should be based on engineering evaluation of the loads and should
not consider heavy duty jacks as they tend to lift the structure fast and
likely to cause more damage than anticipated.  Hope this helps.
Samir Y. Ghosn, P.E.
Harris & Assocites