Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Beam Analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net>
- Subject: Re: Beam Analysis
- From: "Tom VanDorpe" <tvandorpe(--nospam--at)vcaengineers.net>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:42:33 -0800
Bill, thanks for your responce, but I need to develop a beam program to work with our other in-house software. So my question is, how do beam programs like Woodworks and Enercalc calculate stress and deflection for general loads? Is it a numerical integration? Tom VanDorpe VanDorpe Chou Associates, Inc. (714) 978-9780 <From: Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net> <Subject: Re: Beam Analysis <To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <I simply asked the nice folks at Anthony Forest Products <(http://www.anthonyforest.com/) to send me their version <of SIZER(TM), which is part of the AF&PA/AWC <WoodWorks 97 package. It has pretty much all the generic <wood design capabilities you might need.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Beam Analysis
- Next by Subject: Re: Beam Analysis
- Previous by thread: Re: Beam Analysis
- Next by thread: Re: Beam Analysis