Re: Beam Analysis

Bill, thanks for your responce, but I need to develop a beam program to work
with our other in-house software.

So my question is, how do beam programs like Woodworks and Enercalc
calculate stress and deflection for general loads? Is it a numerical
integration?

Tom VanDorpe
VanDorpe Chou Associates, Inc.
(714) 978-9780