HADD - Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings

I was doing some searching on the Internet and found this site - Homeowners
Against Deficient Dwellings. The site, which is located at
http://www.hadd.com has chapters all over the country and is a non-profit
consumers site who have taken issues in hand and organized to do whatever is
needed to improve the quality of construction for residential structures.
I recommend that each of you take a look at the site and, if you care to
join in, I will be posting some of their issues on the AEC-Residential
Listservice (see instructions for joining below) as well as the
Structuralist.Net Professional Bulletin Board (accessed from
http://www.structuralist.net/professional.htm ).
Personally, I am pleased to see a consumer protection group established to
fight back on the issues of construction quality. In my opinion, if this is
the only way to bridge the gap between quality issues that can be resolved
through education and professional coordination rather than more stringent
codes, I am all in favor of it.
I am curious as to what many of you think of this type of consumer
protection group who intends to promote the education of the homeowners and
buyers.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax

discussion forums at"

subscription (always free). To subscribe send an e-mail to one of the
following addresses:

For Full Listservice:  	aec-residential-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
For Digest Format:	aec-residential-digest-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc

To subscribe OR Unsubscribe - enter one of the following words in the body
of the message and send. Do not place information in the subject line as it
will be ignored.

subscribe

unsubscribe