Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Can anybody help me VALUES OF Cd?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Can anybody help me VALUES OF Cd?
- From: 장영일 <lionfox(--nospam--at)shinbiro.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:38:11 +0900
I have studied ASSHTO specifications.
but, I would like to ask something about that Spec.
In standard specifications for highway bridges, 16th 1996. Section 17
soil_reinforced concrete structure interaction system
17.6 Reinforced concrete box, cast in place.
220.127.116.11.2 Trench Installations
In this case Spec. said that "Values of Cd can obtained form Figure 17.4B" but that figure don't show the Cd.
And so, 17.1.2 Notations describe Cd=load coefficient for trench installations(Article 17.4.4) but I can not find Article 17.4.4 in this book.
How can i get the Cd coefficent value?
Moreover, how can i consider the slope of excavation line, another concept to Figure17.6.A. ?
* like this
| _______ |
| | | |
| |______| |
Any tips would be helpful,
- Prev by Subject: calling out dry packing
- Next by Subject: Can not send messages to seaint via AOL
- Previous by thread: Re: Plywood Shear Wall Deflection
- Next by thread: Re: Structural CFRP Laminate Design Software