Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Please take a look at this gadget:

I want something like this for welding to an embed plate, but strangely can't
seem to locate one. This looks ideal, but since it is a refractory anchor, I
assume it may be of some exotic materal or other, and I don't know that it is
suitable for the job.

Does anyone know where I can locate (to specify) such a gadget for more
conventional structural purposes?