Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud
- From: Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:18:50 -0600
Please take a look at this gadget: http://www.rai-1.com/ra35.htm I want something like this for welding to an embed plate, but strangely can't seem to locate one. This looks ideal, but since it is a refractory anchor, I assume it may be of some exotic materal or other, and I don't know that it is suitable for the job. Does anyone know where I can locate (to specify) such a gadget for more conventional structural purposes? Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: RE: QUERY: Methods for Nondestructive Examination of Concrete Column
- Next by Subject: RE: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural CFRP Laminate Design Software
- Next by thread: RE: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud