From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 4:19 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud

Please take a look at this gadget:

http://www.rai-1.com/ra35.htm

I want something like this for welding to an embed plate, but strangely
can't
seem to locate one. This looks ideal, but since it is a refractory anchor, I
assume it may be of some exotic materal or other, and I don't know that it
is
suitable for the job.

Does anyone know where I can locate (to specify) such a gadget for more
conventional structural purposes?

Thanks.