Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud
- From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:28:51 -0800
Bill, Nelson (TRW) makes several types of threaded studs similar to the one you reference. Depending on your application, the Nelson "FFP Full Threaded Base Stud" looks close. Nelson has a web site (http://www.nelsonstudwelding.com/) but their product section is very lame. You may need to contact your local rep and have them fax/mail their catalog sheets. Thomas Hunt, S.E. Duke/Fluor Daniel ---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 11/27/2000 07:20 AM --------------------------- Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net> on 11/27/2000 04:18:50 AM Please respond to seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org cc: Subject: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud Please take a look at this gadget: http://www.rai-1.com/ra35.htm I want something like this for welding to an embed plate, but strangely can't seem to locate one. This looks ideal, but since it is a refractory anchor, I assume it may be of some exotic materal or other, and I don't know that it is suitable for the job. Does anyone know where I can locate (to specify) such a gadget for more conventional structural purposes? Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: RE: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud
- Next by Subject: Re: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud
- Previous by thread: Re: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud
- Next by thread: Foundation Design Reference