Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Nelson (TRW) makes several types of threaded studs similar to the one you
reference.  Depending on your application, the Nelson "FFP Full Threaded
Base Stud" looks close.  Nelson has a web site
( but their product section is very lame.
You may need to contact your local rep and have them fax/mail their catalog

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 11/27/2000 07:20 AM

Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)> on 11/27/2000 04:18:50 AM

Please respond to seaint(--nospam--at)

To:   seaint(--nospam--at)

Subject:  QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud

Please take a look at this gadget:

I want something like this for welding to an embed plate, but strangely
seem to locate one. This looks ideal, but since it is a refractory anchor,
assume it may be of some exotic materal or other, and I don't know that it
suitable for the job.

Does anyone know where I can locate (to specify) such a gadget for more
conventional structural purposes?