QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud

Bill,

Nelson (TRW) makes several types of threaded studs similar to the one you
reference.  Depending on your application, the Nelson "FFP Full Threaded
Base Stud" looks close.  Nelson has a web site
(http://www.nelsonstudwelding.com/) but their product section is very lame.
You may need to contact your local rep and have them fax/mail their catalog
sheets.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 11/27/2000 07:20 AM

Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net> on 11/27/2000 04:18:50 AM