Foundation Design Reference

Happy post-Thanksgiving everyone.

I am looking to buy a foundation design reference book for our office and
there are so many choices!!  I am looking for a book that discusses
foundation design principles in a practical day-to-day application sense for
shallow and deep foundations as well as retaining wall design for cantilever
and restrained walls. Does anyone have a book (or books) they really like
and why.

Thanks for your input and help,

Nick Blackburn