Re: Flow drilling or Blind Bolting with HSS

Could you check this phone number? I  tried to call and all I get is a disconnection response, thanks.

Thomas M. Corcoran, P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
Carter-Burgess
8525 120th Avenue NE, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98033
Ph. No. 425-893-5413
Fax No. 425-822-7246

>>> NRoot(--nospam--at)martin-peltyn.com 11/22/00 08:36AM >>>
I have some experience with "Blind Bolting".  A domestic manufacturer of fasterner systems for the airline, railroad, and tractor truck manufacturing industry has a structural fastener designed specificaly for this connection. The name of the company is HUCK. They are a Thiokol company.  Their world headquaters are in Irvine, CA. and can be reached at (714) 855-9000.

If you would like me to fax you some information let me know.

sincerely,

Neal Root, ***
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org