Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
TRW / Nelson carries a line of threaded studs.  I have specified and
received them many times with no problem.

The phone number I have is 216 329 0400, though this may be old.

Paul Feather
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Polhemus" <bpolhem(--nospam--at)>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 4:18 AM
Subject: QUERY: Threaded Weld Stud

> Please take a look at this gadget:
> I want something like this for welding to an embed plate, but strangely
> seem to locate one. This looks ideal, but since it is a refractory anchor,
> assume it may be of some exotic materal or other, and I don't know that it
> suitable for the job.
> Does anyone know where I can locate (to specify) such a gadget for more
> conventional structural purposes?
> Thanks.