Links to Architectural and Engineering Discussions

I have a page on the Structuralist.Net website devoted to Listservices,
Discussion Forums and Newsgroups which specialize in the field of
Architecture and Structural Engineering. You can access the discussion page
from either the Public or the Professional web page at;
http://www.structuralist.net

I would appreciate any recommendations to specific discussions not mentioned
on these pages. Some of those I found have very little traffic and I have
tried to point these out. Others have a mix and are not as technical as the
AEC-Residential or the SEAINT lists (both are listed). Please write me with
a link to any others not listed that you feel would be worthwhile. Include
private servers discussions if they are open to the public or professionals.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net