RE: FEMA 350 - Bolted Unstiffened End Plate Connection Design

How about Page 3-65 of FEMA 350, top of page, Step 1: Calculate M sub f and
M sub c according to the procedures in Section 3.2.7 - I can't find such
procedures there.
Also, step 2: Calculate the moment.....etc. in accordance with the
procedures of Section 3.2.8 - Where's 3.2.8?