need help with slab

Hello,
I differ with my boss on the result of a rectangular slab 25x17mts
(82x58ft) with 70cm (28in) beams on both directions spaced 170cm (67in).
Uniform surface load, line suport with no rotational stiffness.  First I
modeled it in Etabs as a system of T shaped beams.  Then I modeled it in
SAFE as a slab with T shaped beams.  The max moments in the central beam
were 78.6 t*m and 78.2 t*m (567 kip*ft).  My boss tells me that those
results are wrong, that the system should be analyzed as a flat slab.  As a
flat slab without beams the max moments in the slab are 30.9 t*m/m (223.5
kip*ft/ft) which multipied by the beam spacing mean that the middle beams
would get 30.9*1.7 = 52.53 t*m (380 kip*ft).  Are my results overly
conservative? Or is my boss's idea unsafe? I don't have much experience, so
any help will be welcome

thanks in advance
Tomas Matta