Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Specialty Precast[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Specialty Precast
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:29:29 -0800
I am looking for a specialty precast fabricator who services the Arizona area.
The item in question is a thin shell concrete architectural canopy, with steel interior framing and foam fill. Fairly involved concept, and I would like a contact to discuss the feasibility of our ideas. Any and all potentials are appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Sorry Mathcad question (delete if you don't want to read)
- Next by Subject: Specialty Precast
- Previous by thread: Fwd: Stress Analyst jobs
- Next by thread: Re: Specialty Precast