Specialty Precast

Paul,

The two primary precasters in Arizona that I am familiar with are:

TPAC
(602) 262-1360

Coreslab
(602) 237-3875

Coreslab's plant is in Phoenix; TPAC has a plant in Phoenix and Tucson.

HTH.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Paul Feather wrote:

>>I am looking for a specialty precast fabricator who services the Arizona
area.

The item in question is a thin shell concrete architectural canopy, with steel
interior framing and foam fill.  Fairly involved concept, and I would like a
contact to discuss the feasibility of our ideas.  Any and all potentials are
appreciated.<<