Ladders

Hello

Any idea where I can find information on ladders for an elevator pit.
Review comments indicate that we need to provide a ladder in accordance
with ASME 17.1 Rule 106.1.  Anyone have this that can convey the
requirements?  I found A17.1 Elevators on the ASME web site on CD Rom
but they want $545.00 for it and I do now plan on inspecting any
elevators and that much money would buy the ladder.

TIA

Mike