Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 12:29 PM
Subject: Specialty Precast

I am looking for a specialty precast fabricator who services the Arizona area.

The item in question is a thin shell concrete architectural canopy, with steel interior framing and foam fill.  Fairly involved concept, and I would like a contact to discuss the feasibility of our ideas.  Any and all potentials are appreciated.

Paul Feather