Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Rho paper by Searer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Drew Morris" <Drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net>
- Subject: RE: Rho paper by Searer
- From: "Structuralist" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:45:32 -0800
- Cc: "SEAINT Listservice" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>, <se-practice(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To all who tried to access the PDF documents. I made a mistake as to how I linked the documents and you probably had trouble retrieving them. My apologies. I corrected the links when Drew Morris let me know it was not working. Everything should be fine by now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Regards, Dennis S. Wish, PE The Structuralist Administrator for: http://www.structuralist.net AEC-Residential Listservice admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net (208) 361-5447 E-Fax ICQ # 95561393 -----Original Message----- From: Drew Morris [mailto:Drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net] Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 11:34 PM To: admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net Subject: Rho paper by Searer When I click on the attachment (searer_rho_paper.pdf), my Adobe Acrobat plug-in starts up and then I get a message saying "The document contained no data."
- Prev by Subject: Re: Revetment Design
- Next by Subject: Rock Piling
- Previous by thread: RE: [AEC-Residential] Posting of Gary Searer SE Pre-meeting Proposal for changes to Rho
- Next by thread: rapid screening procedures for seismic hazard