Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
rapid screening procedures for seismic hazard[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: rapid screening procedures for seismic hazard
- From: Kaspar Peter <kaspar.peter(--nospam--at)epfl.ch>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:43:05 +0100
hi.i got a question about the development of rapid screening procedures for seismic evaluations. i got the documents atc-21 (=fema 154 & 155) "rapid visual screening of buildings for potential seismic hazards", from 1988 (12 years old!). - since i have not found many recent publications dealing with the subject, i wonder if there are no research activities any more in the united states ? - does anybody know an evaluation of the atc-21-handbook based on observed earthquake damage ?, for example after the northridge earthquake ?
thanks for any hints, Kaspar PETER,EPF Lausanne, Switzerland
- Prev by Subject: Re: QUESTION: Effective Length For Angle In Tension AND Compression
- Next by Subject: re Plywood Shear Walls
- Previous by thread: RE: Rho paper by Searer
- Next by thread: Delaminating glulam valley beam