Re: Steel Section Properties

Roger,
Thanks for your good points! The plans were drawn in
1947. Structural sections show that beams are real
composite sections, but there is no detail to show
dimensions. Taking concrete out is the easiest way to
measure the steel section dimensions, however there
are a lot of composite beams there and there is
nothing that shows how many beam types do we have.
Besides how can we check the yield stress?
Thanks again,
Frank

=====
email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)msn.com